Idaho Crawl Space Insulation
We Do the Dirty Work & You Enjoy The Results!
Crawl spaces are unique, and not a lot of fun to work in. We do the hard, dirty work to make sure your home is far more comfortable and energy-efficient. We’ll even go above and beyond by offering to clean up any mold or mildew stains we find while replacing crawl space insulation.
Call us if you have any of the following symptoms of crawl space problems:
- Cold floors in winter.
- Hardwood buckling, warping or cupping.
- Mold or mildew in closets and corners.
- Indoor temperature is set, but you still have summer comfort issues from excess humidity.
- You’re seeing condensation on the window glass.
- Occupants are having respiratory issues from poor indoor air quality.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Idaho HEO performs all types of necessary upgrades in your crawl space. One of our most common upgrades is where we encapsulate the crawl space area. Encapsulating your crawl space involves sealing your crawl space as tightly as common sense allows. Your goal is to limit the amount of moisture entering the area beneath your floors.
Many homeowners in the Treasure Valley area do not consider their floors as an area that needs to be insulated. Walls and ceilings, sure – but floors? You’d be surprised at what a layer of quality insulation under your floors can do for home comfort and energy efficiency. We highly recommend floor insulation in a variety of cases.